Yak Attack

A place to unwind and spend some time yakking.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Whatever tomorrow brings

I heard the song Drive by Incubus on the radio today. It made me think about some sad news I received this morning.

Fear of the unknown is haunting, but those that get it, at some point, let go and get on with life, taking in stride all the meadows and switchbacks on your personal hiking trail.

I dedicate the song Drive to a special person. I hope your switchback will feature some wild lupine and songbirds along the way.

Lately, I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself, my light is found Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there With open arms and open eyes yeah Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there
From Drive by Incubus © 1999 Album: Make Yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home