Yak Attack

A place to unwind and spend some time yakking.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm feeling sassy...

...so I decided to redecorate a bit here at Yak Attack. Besides adding a few throw pillows, a vase of fresh flowers and a chenille throw, I spruced up the links on the right side of the page. A big thank you to my interior decorating advisors, Kirsten at Enjoy Every Sandwich and Gospazha at Lunaya Pravda. They schooled me on the proper html to make my links all pretty.

With the new look and all, I decided to add some of the blogs I frequent. Please check out Ghetto Puppet, The Picket Line, FreedomSight, South Puget Sound Libertarian, Sunni and the Conspirators and the new blog on the block,Lunaya Pravda. I'll be adding more content to the blogroll in the next few days, so I'll hope you'll stop back by and check it out.

As I was painting and shopping, it turns out Jed, over at FreedomSight, was also doing some redecorating over at his place. He added Yak Attack, along with five other blogs, to his blog roll. Thanks Jed.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Gospazha said...

Gracias for the addition, lewlew!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger lewlew said...

Sie sind willkommen, gospazha. BTW, did you make it to V? Did you like it?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Gospazha said...

Yep, though I have far too much to say about it in this limited space. You must go see it. It beats Serenity hands down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home