Yak Attack

A place to unwind and spend some time yakking.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

One stop blog shopping

There’s a groovy new place to hang your hat in blog land. Tim Osman, creator of yourleaders.org, rolled out a new blog site last week. Libertyfilter highlights posts from a variety of liberty based blogs, so you can get more out of your reading time in just one stop. With Mr. Osman’s blessing, I’ve placed links to both blogs over in my link section, for your convenience. Head on over to Libertyfilter and check it out.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone here,

I have started a new shopping portal - www.topestore.com where I have made my all endeavors to keep the prices highly competitive & a stores directory namely www.safeshoppe.com. I would thank the community here for their suggestion/advices. Please do not consider this a spam.

Prashant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home