Yak Attack

A place to unwind and spend some time yakking.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Might as well run the FRNs through a meat grinder

$200,000 later, and Seattle has a new tagline, Metronatural.

I can come up with a few, and it doesn't cost anything.

Seattle: We know what's best for everyone else.

Seattle: Taxpayers' money? Oh Yeah! [high tech toilets; loser monorail project; cost of bad cops]

Seattle:Metrocasualty

My favorite: You spent that $%#^& money to come up with Seattle: Metronatural? Seattle: Metronausea

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Gospazha said...

When the state tourism office was coming up with it's "Say WA!" campaign, one of the papers had readers write in their own.

My favorite was "Live in the rain with hippies."

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger lewlew said...

I like that! It's pretty true, although it doesn't seem to rain here as much as it did when I was a child.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home