Yak Attack

A place to unwind and spend some time yakking.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I love my cat, I love my cat (I keep telling myself)

Gray Kitty picked up a horrible habit in the past few days. She's taken to sleeping on my pillow, right next to my slumbering head. You know how cats can make themselves into one long, thin line when they sleep? Gray Kitty does just that, slipping herself between my bedhead and my headboard.

She used up one her nine lives last night when she bit me-- yes bit me-- at 2:30 am. I must have flung my hand into her face one too many times, and the little shithead kitty sunk her fangs into my ring finger and pinky. She must have made a swipe at my hand with her claws, too, because when I was washing away the blood, I also had a scatch on the palm of my hand.

Lew picked up a horrible habit last night. He laughed at me when I woke up involuntarily screaming. He hasn't stopped laughing about it yet, even though he's at work. When I called him this morning, he still chuckled about the weird noise I made when I woke up. I wonder what kind of noise he'd make if he woke up because he got bit at 2:30 am? Just keep it up, buddy, and we might find out.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Gospazha said...

I hate to side with Lew on this, but I'd be laughing my ass off, too.

Hope your hand heals quickly!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger lewlew said...

Lew's still chuckling over this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home