Yak Attack

A place to unwind and spend some time yakking.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

New blog alert and sending out a thank you

There's a new blog out in the blogosphere. It's called Ghetto Puppet, as is the nym the blogger goes by. Ghetto Puppet has stopped by Yak Attack before, and even posted a comment. Wander on over and check it out.

I'd like to take a moment and send out a huge thank you to Kirsten at Enjoy Every Sandwich. She's mentioned Yak Attack several times in her blog since I started up in July. Kirsten tagged me for the 4 meme back in January (I felt so cool!). Also, her site is one of the blogs I visit on a daily basis. If I'm in a reading mood, I'll pop over there a few times a day to check for comments and updates. If you haven't had the pleasure of reading her blog yet, get thee there at once! Kirsten is one of the wittiest bloggers I've encountered, to date.

I'd send Kirsten a hug, too, but I don't want to invade her personal space or chance getting a lethal paper cut, so I'll simply say, "thank you."

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger lewlew said...

You are welcome! I'm glad that I influenced you to start a new venture (not that you didn't already have enough to do LOL!!). I enjoy your wit, and you come across some wild stuff.

I enjoyed the article you posted about the Sikhs being able to bring their daggers to school. That's a total "WTF" scenario. I used to live near the Canadian border, and met several Sikhs, since BC has a large Sikh community. The ones that were quite rude would scare the hell out of me, if they brought their daggers to school!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home