Yak Attack

A place to unwind and spend some time yakking.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

AIC at the Moore-- free "kick off" concert

I received a phone call yesterday afternoon from a breathless caller. He spit out the words so fast, it was hard to understand what he was saying. After a few seconds of confusion, I realized the caller was Lew. He and Zander were heading to Seattle to try and snag tickets to the free Alice and Chains show at the Moore.

They were successful; each of them got two tickets. The doors open at 6pm, and I'm already obligated to take Deadhead Girl's little one to his school concert tonight. She's at this work dealie all day, and she may not make it home before little Kay needs to head out. So, I'll not be going this evening.

I'll have Lew tell me every juicy detail and post a review tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home